CRC 1182 Young Investigator Award 2017 – Call for Proposals
The CRC 1182 supports 2 junior researchers with each 15,000 €*.
Deadline for Application: 31st May 2017
Who can apply?
- Junior researchers (PhD students and postdocs max. 5 years after having
obtained the doctoral degree) of the CRC 1182 and associated junior
researchers of the CRC 1182 (working with CRC 1182 PIs on CRC 1182 topics).
- Should extend already existing CRC 1182 activities.
- Must be interdisciplinary and bridging different CRC 1182 research areas.
- Funding can be used in a flexible manner (consumables, travel, equipment,
personal (student helpers))*.
- Proposal Template has to be used for the application.
Evaluation and Selection:
- Evaluation by members of the Scientific Advisory Board (SAB).
- Final decision by the Steering Committee members of the CRC 1182.
- The Young-Investigator-Award will be awarded at the CRC 1182 retreat in 2017.
- Proposals can only be accepted if submitted as a single PDF file with a maximum of five pages
email@example.com by May 31st, 2017.
* Funding can only be used for CRC 1182 related projects and won’t be transmitted directly to the awardee.