CRC 1182 Lynn Margulis Fund 2017 – Call for Proposals
The Lynn Margulis funds will support outstanding female postdocs and advanced female doctoral researchers of the CRC 1182 with up to 10,000 €*. The fund must be used for a research stay abroad in the laboratory of a distinguished female scientist host.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2017
Who can apply?
- Female postdocs (max. 5 years after having obtained the doctoral degree) or advanced female doctoral researchers (student has to be at least in the second year of the PhD), who are members of the CRC 1182 or associated junior researcher of the CRC 1182 (working with CRC 1182 PIs on CRC 1182 topics).
- Must extend already existing CRC 1182 activities.
- Funding can only be used for traveling and subsistence costs.
- Research stay abroad for up to 4 weeks.
- Proposal Template has to be used for the application.
Evaluation and Selection:
- Evaluation by members of the Scientific Advisory Board (SAB).
- Final decision by the Steering Committee members of the CRC 1182.
- The Lynn Margulis fund will be awarded at the CRC 1182 retreat in 2017.
- Please submit only a single PDF file with a maximum of 5 pages to email@example.com by May 31st, 2017.
* Funding can only be used for CRC 1182 related projects and won’t be transmitted directly to the awardee.