Kiel Life Science Award 2017 for Early Career Postdocs – Call for Applications
Categories (one award per category):
• Non-medical Life Sciences
The deadline for submission is September 15th 2017.
• Research activities must be focused on medical or non-medical life sciences
• Application max. 3 years after having obtained the doctoral degree (date of document is determinant)
• Outstanding doctoral thesis
• Excellent research quality
• Postdoc must be working in a KLS member institute or clinic
To apply, please submit:
• Personal statement: The statement should include a short summary of your doctoral thesis and current research, the interdisciplinary significance of your research and demonstrate your personal excellence
• Letter of recommendation from PI
• Short CV including publication record, age and information about the doctoral thesis, such as title, supervisor(s), date of completion and jury evaluation
Endowment: €6,000 per award (€5,000 for science plus €1,000 at own disposal)
The winners will be invited to give a talk at the KLS Retreat (November 16th 2017).
Please submit your application by e-mail (in one pdf: max. 5 pages, Arial 11pt; 1.5 space) to the KLS Scientific Office, Dr. Kirsten Emmert, firstname.lastname@example.org.